Monday, September 19, 2005

Spitting's a Dirty Habit

Shhhh.....



It's not often that I remember to keep my mouth shut, so I'll take the opportunity to write it down. Some folks have really gotten all peeved up about alcohol and the Christian response to it. The argument ensues with politics driving it and people shouting. Others shake their heads and some take their toys and leave, dropping truth-turned-wrong-side-out in their wake. I started to get involved, and remembered that "even a fool is thought wise if he keeps quiet." So, at least this time, I didn't get involved in "useless arguments about genealogies" and the like. Don't be too congratulatory. There will be plenty of short-sightedness on my part to outweigh any whiffs of wisdom you may come across.

Oh, and by the way...

...I know a worse one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home