1. Write three instrumental jazz pieces for an album a friend from church is putting together. Also, record said pieces. - due by June 1st
2. Complete that nagging press kit that's been hanging over my head. - due by May 1st
3. Get the necessary supplies to continue planning my novel (pending the next paycheck from this weekend). - ASAP, and that's the only clue you're going to get. Yep, I'm writing one. I've even considered a publisher.
4. Buy a 'little black book' to record all my gigs and business info as a performer. - also pending aforementioned paycheck
5. Listen to the White Album and learn the complete artistic value of all of the songs, not just "Mother Nature Son" and "Blackbird." - ongoing process
6. Relearn and study Jewish history prior to and during Jesus time on earth.
7. Buy a Randy Newman album and a Roger Miller album.
That's all for now. Tomorrow'll be a doozy...