Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Homework

Just a quick update, as I'm way past my bedtime. I told you I would post some goals on here to keep myself accountable, so here we go.

1. Write three instrumental jazz pieces for an album a friend from church is putting together. Also, record said pieces. - due by June 1st

2. Complete that nagging press kit that's been hanging over my head. - due by May 1st

3. Get the necessary supplies to continue planning my novel (pending the next paycheck from this weekend). - ASAP, and that's the only clue you're going to get. Yep, I'm writing one. I've even considered a publisher.

4. Buy a 'little black book' to record all my gigs and business info as a performer. - also pending aforementioned paycheck

5. Listen to the White Album and learn the complete artistic value of all of the songs, not just "Mother Nature Son" and "Blackbird." - ongoing process

6. Relearn and study Jewish history prior to and during Jesus time on earth.

7. Buy a Randy Newman album and a Roger Miller album.

That's all for now. Tomorrow'll be a doozy...

1 Comments:

and Blogger Jared Lucas addressed the Senate...

Just letting ya know I haven't totally dropped of the face of the earth

give me call next week I have some major time off from work.

5:28 PM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home