Thursday, April 13, 2006

EP

Short post today, as I've got some reading to do and then some sleep to do. I've been screwing up my internal clock in past nights, so I don't really have one anymore. Don't do this, it's not good for you.

Finally, Barebones has arrived!!!



Albums are being printed as we speak. As Sammy said, yeah, it's just a demo. But it feels like I've accomplished something. Kudos to my dad for printing the little boogers. They look great. So, I feel way behind for the show this coming Friday, but we'll see if I can't wrangle it all together this week. Kat and I are selling some stuff to help us pay off credit card bills. Going through sellable things to decide what to put 'on the market' makes me realize how materialistic I am. Not to mention that I'm a pack-rat. But there's a sense of release when things that we cling to are suddenly gone. Kind of scary but exhilirating. So, that said, if you want to buy one of the following, let us know somehow.

1)cds - I will list the ones for sale next post

2)a few formal dresses - I don't know women's sizes, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll get you in touch with Kat before she puts them on eBay.

3)a Fender Gemini II 12-string acoustic - comes with a case and a humidifier

4)a Hofner 6-string classical - with a hardshell case. This guitar has great projection for it's size and could use a good home with a flamenco player.

5)Some movies which I will list next post.

We've also got a bunch of books going to McKay's. There are several Left Behind series in there, if you really want them. I've also got a few nice hardback Michael Crichton books: Lost World, Timeline, and Prey. Plus a few paperback editions of Congo, Andromeda Strain, and Sphere. All that and more goes to McKay's really soon, so get 'em while they're hot.

The new album will (hopefully) be on sale at the shows this weekend.

Check your local listings ------------------------->>

See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home