Sunday, January 21, 2007

Freeze Tag

I've been "tagged" by Adam Feldman. I've never really subscribed to chain mail, and I've always been great at ruining a good party, but we'll give this a try. Then I'm supposed to tag two other folks, as I understand it.

Five Random Facts
about me:

1) I consider the fact that I was born in Nashville as having at least some part in my love for music.

2) I stood on stage and shook Sandi Patti's hand at a concert in Charlotte, NC when I was in grade school.

3) I hate the spin-and-puke rides at amusement parks, but my wife loves 'em, so I ride anyway. Haven't puked yet though.

4) I've always been pretty good at Rock-Paper-Scissors (but I haven't played in a while).

5) I don't think I'll ever grow out of being a fan of Dragonball Z, and I still have some figurines.


Okay, that was relatively painless. Sort of like a boring, off-brand Post Secret. I suppose I'll tag Greg Adkins and Jared Lucas.

1 Comments:

and Blogger Adam addressed the Senate...

nice. thanks for playing alone. i was reluctant, too. i think it's silly, but hey, whatever... right?

3:51 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home