Five Random Facts
1) I consider the fact that I was born in Nashville as having at least some part in my love for music.
2) I stood on stage and shook Sandi Patti's hand at a concert in Charlotte, NC when I was in grade school.
3) I hate the spin-and-puke rides at amusement parks, but my wife loves 'em, so I ride anyway. Haven't puked yet though.
4) I've always been pretty good at Rock-Paper-Scissors (but I haven't played in a while).
5) I don't think I'll ever grow out of being a fan of Dragonball Z, and I still have some figurines.
Okay, that was relatively painless. Sort of like a boring, off-brand Post Secret. I suppose I'll tag Greg Adkins and Jared Lucas.