Thursday, March 08, 2007

A Quick Ketchup

I apologize for the lack of updates and such. Very quickly, though, I'm off to Dundee, Scotland in about a week. I'm beyond excited and anxious to see what God will accomplish through us. I'll have to really get to that more when I get back, and there will be some great stories to tell, I already know. I'm also writing again. After saying back and forth that I'd take the Spring months off to record, I've come to commit the work to God (oddly, the motto of my clan), and really begin to try to pursue music as a career. This includes not being picky about playing at venues - something I have to learn. I'm also going to see if I can't find a publisher for a volume of poetry this year. We shall see what the Lord has in store. More later.

1 Comments:

and Blogger Jared Lucas addressed the Senate...

Your bringing the Irish out in me. I'm green with envy that your going to the "homeland"

bring me back something cool. (haha)

Hope God does wonderful and amazing things through ya.

9:28 PM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home