Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Recording

Thanks be to Jesus and God the Father, I have been blessed lately with the opportunity to really prepare some of my songs to share with folks. I'm recording at a place called The Garden with a fellow named Nathan Head. We've got a couple songs set down already and we're working on a third. He's on the ground floor of doing this as a business, so let me know if you, dear reader, are in the market for someone to help you record songs on a friendly-yet-professional level, and I'll pass the word along.

For a small taste of what's going on, go to my MySpace and listen to the "Pilgrims rough mix" track in the player. I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am with how things are going sound-wise. I really think this is going to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home