Friday, December 31, 2010

New Photos

I've had a few rolls of film sitting by the front door for ages, waiting for me to bring them to fruition. Finally, I took them to the lab, and here are a few of the jewels that emerged. The rest can be found at my Flickr site. I always get a giddy sense of anticipation sending photos to the lab. "Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days, you will find it again." Shooting photographs, playing with light, is a treasure hunt in the dark - with film, at least. Perhaps that's part of the draw to film for me. I desire hard-earned satisfaction, full of characteristic minuscule imperfections that I can never quite erase.



1 Comments:

and Anonymous Anonymous addressed the Senate...

Cool photos..good to see you are doing well!

6:18 PM, January 10, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home